Laminated film packaging has become popular with both manufacturers and consumers because of the advantages they bring. One of the good materials to make laminated film packaging is CPP plastic film. So what are the applications of CPP plastic film in life?
CPP (Cast Polypropylene) film is a film made from PP plastic pellets using laminating technology and is one of the important auxiliary materials for the production of complex packaging, also known as composite packaging widely used in life.
1. CPP film
Cast polypropylene film usually known as CPP Film is universally used in packaging products. CPP is becoming a more popular and attractive packaging material for many products compared to other packaging films. Our range includes mainly transparent, metalized, and opaque CPP films. FDA-approved resins are used in making our CPP films which are safe for food packaging.
This is a multilayer PP film with homopolymer and co-polymer used as a heat seal layer along with BOPP/Polyester film in a laminate for packing of various articles. CPP films are glossier and more transparent with higher strength, superior barrier properties, and excellent sealing strength.
2. Typical specification
Thickness: 12 um, 15 um, 25 um
Size: 400mm – 1400mm
Type: printing, packaging, stamping, composite mold lining, and many other industrial applications
Corona / chemical treatment: 1-sided, 2-sided (both)
3. Main features of CPP film
CPP film has some outstanding properties below:
- CPP film has excellent transparency and resistance to water and moisture. Whether it is single film packaging or composite film packaging, the packaged product can be properly preserved and more beautiful.
- Ability to combine with many other materials such as OPP, BOPP, PA…
- Good weldability, low-temperature sealing
- Excellent resistance to corrosive chemicals
- Very clear, with a higher stiffness than LDPE and LLDPE films at the same thickness
- Environmental friendliness
- Good anti-fog properties
- Low oxygen transmission rate
- Low SIT (Sealing Start Temperature)
- CPP is a low-density film with excellent tear and impact resistance properties and offers outstanding transparency and gloss.
- Laminated CPP film is suitable for high-speed automatic packaging of bulk due to its high slip.
- Suitable for flexible printing and gravure printing
Other interesting page: All about plastic films and their uses
4. Applications of CPP film in life
(Aluminized film) barrier film and decorative metalized film. After vacuum aluminum plating, it can be combined with BOPP, BOPA, and other substrates for high-grade packaging of tea, fried crispy food, biscuits, etc.
(Steamed film) CPP is excellent in heat resistance. Since the PP softening point is about 140 ° C, such films can be used in the fields of hot filling, retort pouch, aseptic packaging, and the like. Plus acid, alkali, and grease resistance, making it the material of choice for bread packaging or laminates. It is safe to contact with food, has excellent demonstration performance, does not affect the flavor of the food, and can choose different grades of resin to obtain the desired characteristics.
Typical packaging applications of CPP film:
- Food packaging
- Dry food packaging
- Candy/confectionery packages
- Textile packaging
- Medical packaging
- Metalized film for snack packaging
- Lamination film for surface protection with barrier properties
- Vacuum packing film
- Autoclave sterilization film
- Retort bag
CPP films offer cost-effective improvements in packaging speed, consistent performance across packaging equipment, durable package integrity, and aesthetics. The film is carefully engineered to meet the diverse and challenging sealing needs of laminate packaging.
A supplier of prestigious and quality plastic films
Union Packaging with many years of experience in the field of providing plastic films and plastic packaging is manufactured from virgin plastic particles and meets FDA standards. Customers can rest assured when cooperating with us because Union Packaging always ensures:
- Customer satisfaction is the number 1 priority
- Outstanding product quality from stable sources of quality goods from Taiwan and China
- Competitive price
- Reputation builds a brand
- Product safety certification
- Fast shipping
- Various payment policies
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and creative staff
- Providing a wide range of plastic films for packaging materials
- Being a close partner of many suppliers
Union Packaging is a reputable and experienced supplier of OPP, CPP, MCPP, PET, MPET, PE laminated film…. in the industry. We always try to research, develop and improve product quality, improve customer care ability to meet the increasing demands of the domestic and foreign packaging market. Please contact us now: 0987 437 469 – 0903 750 384 for specific advice and quotation.
UNION PACKAGING SOLUTION JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: No. 5, 3643A Street, Pham The Hien, Ward 7, District 8, HCMC
Tel: 0987 437 469 – 0903 750 384