Seafood packaging is a type of lightweight, high-barrier film for preserving seafood. Seafood is a special food, so manufacturers require safe packaging to keep them fresh. Follow this article to learn about seafood packaging and how to choose the right packaging for your seafood.
1. Types of seafood packaging
There are different types of seafood packaging. This variety of options allows you to choose the seafood packaging that best suits your needs.
Types of seafood packaging are:
- Plastic seafood packaging bags – this is made from crude oil refined to make a polymer material, which is then used to make plastics. There are different types of plastic materials based on their resistance. You can choose from high-density polyethylene or low-density polyethylene bags.
- Plastic seafood bags protect seafood from contamination.
- It is easy to pack by the manufacturer and is user-friendly.
2. Benefits Of seafood packaging bag
- The benefits of seafood packaging pouch include:
- Flexibility— seafood packaging pouches are flexible and can come in different sizes, shapes, and packaging materials.
- A seafood pouch can be manufactured to meet your product and customer demands.
- Multifunctional— seafood packaging bags are dynamic, which makes them capable of serving different storage functions.
- The multifunctional capacity of seafood bags offers you the benefit of storing various products in seafood bags.
- This gives your product and brand a unique appearance.
- Physical Capacity— seafood packaging bags have a strong packaging film that is rugged and impermeable.
- The packaging film protects the content from all external factors that can compromise its quality.
- Seafood packaging bag is also resistant to easy breakage, puncture, and leakage.
- Lightweight— seafood packaging pouch is light, which makes it easy to transport.
- The lightweight nature of the seafood packaging pouch also means it does not take up much space.
- Long Shelf Life— seafood requires a storage bag that keeps them safe and healthy over a longer storage period.
- Seafood packaging bags offer your product lengthy shelf life while keeping it safe from contamination.
- User-friendliness— seafood packaging bags are easy to fill and seal by manufacturers and easy to access by consumers.
- Cost-effectiveness— seafood packaging bags are quite affordable compared to some packaging bags.
- The cost-effectiveness of seafood packaging allows you to save costs on your product packaging while spending more on improving your product.
Other interesting page: Smart plastic packaging for all kinds of products
3. Uses of seafood laminated plastic packaging bags
The uses of seafood laminated plastic packaging bags include:
Storage of Seafood— seafood packaging bags are suitable for the safe storage of seafood.
The bags have a strong film that protects contents from external factors.
Transportation— seafood is lightweight and portable, which enhances its mobility. Moving seafood bags into a truck takes lesser time and labor.
The transportation of seafood bags also consumes less time and resources.
Commercial Packaging – seafood packaging bags are suitable for the commercial packaging of seafood. The surface of seafood bags can be designed to carry your product and brand images.
The bag offers products a longer shelf life, which is an essential element in seafood packaging.
4. How seafood packaging bags compare to seafood tin storage
Seafood laminated plastic packaging bags are lightweight and portable packaging bags for the storage of seafood. On the other hand, Tin storage is a flexible tin container commonly used for the storage of seafood.
Seafood laminated plastic packaging bags are flexible and come in different material films. Tin seafood storage only comes in a metal container and is not as flexible as seafood bags.
The laminated plastic packaging films of seafood bags are strong, durable, and highly resistant to easy damage. Seafood tin storage is strong, but it can get rusted by being metal, which may harm the content.
Seafood laminated plastic packaging bags are portable and lightweight, making them easier to transport. It does not take much space on display shelves. Seafood tin packaging is not light and portable, which takes much labor and resources to transport.
5. A supplier of prestigious and quality plastic films
Union Packaging with many years of experience in the field of providing plastic films and plastic packaging is manufactured from virgin plastic particles and meets FDA standards. Customers can rest assured when cooperating with us because Union Packaging always ensures:
- Customer satisfaction is the number 1 priority
- Outstanding product quality from stable sources of quality goods from Taiwan and China
- Competitive price
- Reputation builds a brand
- Product safety certification
- Fast shipping
- Various payment policies
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and creative staff
- Providing a wide range of plastic films for packaging materials
- Being a close partner of many suppliers
Union Packaging is a reputable and experienced supplier of OPP, CPP, MCPP, PET, MPET, PE laminated film…. in the industry. We always try to research, develop and improve product quality, improve customer care ability to meet the increasing demands of the domestic and foreign packaging market. Please contact us now: 0987 437 469 – 0903 750 384 for specific advice and quotation.
UNION PACKAGING SOLUTION JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: No. 5, 3643A Street, Pham The Hien, Ward 7, District 8, HCMC
Tel: 0987 437 469 – 0903 750 384