Currently, Vietnam’s packaging industry is not only serving well in the domestic market but also meeting the needs of export. Vietnam’s packaging industry has followed products to high-end markets such as the US, Japan, and Europe. So what criteria must export packaging meet when producing?
What is special about export packaging?
In exporting goods, export packaging not only plays a very important role in containing and preserving products but also has a great effect on marketing products and stimulating choices from customers. customer. However, because imported and exported goods have to go through a long transportation distance to reach consumers and are strictly inspected by the authorities.
Therefore, export packaging needs to ensure the following features during transportation:
- Most exported goods are transported for a long time to reach consumers, so the packaging needs to be suitable for each type of transport such as airplanes, ships, trucks, and bulk cargo. , container goods…
- In addition, packages need to be packed compactly, suitable for storage in warehouses, on pallets, or in containers and ensure durability, toughness, and ability to withstand push and pull. a collision during storage, loading, and unloading, and transportation by land, air, or sea.
- The most suitable packaging is complex plastic packaging to ensure good product protection, avoid mold, damage, and change odors as well as suitable for climate and weather changes in different areas.
- In addition, exporters also need to understand the legal requirements and customer requirements (if any) related to the selection of product packaging and comply with them in the most reasonable way.
Other interesting page: The roles of the film materials used in the packaging of sausages
Legal requirements for export packaging
Usually, there are regulations regarding packaging as follows:
- General target market packaging regulations, including general market, khốiand country-specific regulations.
- Regulations on packaging for specific industries and types of products (food, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, etc.)
- Regulations on materials for export packaging production: what materials are the packaging made from? Paper, plastic, metal, wood? Are there separate regulations for each type of packaging material? Is the material acceptable in the target market? Are there any restricted materials used?
- Regulations on image, color, style, the weight of packaging: does the image accurately reflect the product contained inside the package? Is the image refuting the beliefs or culture of a certain segment of consumers in the target market? etc…
- Regulations related to marking and labeling on products such as the language used, product name, the weight of goods, ingredients/nutrition, origin, etc.
- Environmental regulations in the target market
- Regulations related to the traceability of shipments when something goes wrong
Therefore, before proceeding to produce and pack export goods, one of the issues that businesses need to give their top priority is to note and understand the packaging regulations on their industries and products.
A supplier of prestigious and quality plastic films
Union Packaging with many years of experience in the field of providing plastic films and plastic packaging is manufactured from virgin plastic particles and meets FDA standards. Customers can rest assured when cooperating with us because Union Packaging always ensures:
- Customer satisfaction is the number 1 priority
- Outstanding product quality from stable sources of quality goods from Taiwan and China
- Competitive price
- Reputation builds a brand
- Product safety certification
- Fast shipping
- Various payment policies
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and creative staff
- Providing a wide range of plastic films for packaging materials
- Being a close partner of many suppliers
Union Packaging is a reputable and experienced supplier of OPP, CPP, MCPP, PET, MPET, PE laminated film…. in the industry. We always try to research, develop and improve product quality, improve customer care ability to meet the increasing demands of the domestic and foreign packaging market. Please contact us now: 0987 437 469 – 0903 750 384 for specific advice and quotation.
UNION PACKAGING SOLUTION JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: No. 5, 3643A Street, Pham The Hien, Ward 7, District 8, HCMC
Tel: 0987 437 469 – 0903 750 384